TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - An organization is helping people sign up for healthcare.
It comes after several concerns that folks in Vigo County may not have any options.
If you need to sign up for health care using the Healthcare.org site, you may have hit a snag.
We've found there is only one local provider under Obamacare.
It's called Care Source.
On Wednesday, one organization took on that concern....along with several other concerns.
Wabash Valley Health Center in Terre Haute hosted a workshop of sorts.
While there, people got to meet with experts about the healthcare marketplace.
Workers we spoke with say several people had concerns about the local options.
"I would encourage everyone to have health insurance. You never know when an emergency happens, and emergency services will be covered," Jessica Ellis told us.
She says she expects both Terre Haute hospitals will join the networks at the beginning of the new year.
- Getting help signing up for Obamacare insurance
- Vigo Co. resident who use Obamacare have limited options
- Health insurance open enrollment starts November 1
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- Children's insurance program receives only patchwork funding
- Is it an emergency? Insurer makes patients question ER visit
- Deadline for health insurance coverage coming up Friday
- Anthem Insurance pushing people away from ER visits
- Local doctor unhappy with insurance pre-authorization process
- Two Parke County residents busted for alleged insurance fraud