WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - According to Gas Buddy, for the second straight year the national average will rise 19 cents which is the highest since 2014.
Although no record-breaking prices are expected to be set, most of the country will see prices peak under $3 per gallon.
Reduction in oil production, fuel taxes and leftover impacts from hurricane Harvey and Irma are just a few reasons for the uptick.
For a more in-depth look at what motorists can expect or what prices are in your neighborhood, click here.
- Gas Buddy: National average to jump 19 cents
- Buddy Ellinger Junior sentenced
- Local gas prices higher than the national average as Memorial Day weekend kicks off
- 2nd Annual Buddy Walk set for Saturday
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- Price at the pump in much of the Wabash Valley higher than the national average
- Parents of suicide victim hopes "Buddy Bench" helps create lifelong friendships
- For A Healthier New You In The New Year-- Get A Buddy
- 2 dead, 19 injured in Kentucky school shooting; suspect held
- Postal regulators move to let stamp prices jump higher