CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A group of local students is exploring technology.
McDonald's in Clinton hosted a fundraiser Tuesday night.
It benefits the South Vermillion Elementary Robotics Team.
They'll use the money this winter for competition fees.
Students on the team have different roles, like designer or engineer.
"They like science and robots...and think it's cool and they want to build robots," Aidan Lacey, from the robotics team said.
South Vermillion will host its own robotics competition in February,
- Fundraiser helps raise money for local robotic club
- Dinner helps raise money for Boys and Girls Club
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Local hospital works to raise money for March of Dimes
- Local raises money for feline rescue center on Irish holiday
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship
- Local students write letters for a fundraiser
- Local kids take part in state robotics competition
- Friday is National Poppy Day, money raised will help veterans programs