TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A former Vigo County commissioner is back in jail.
Through court records, News 10 has learned David Decker was arrested on Monday on charges of possession of meth and domestic battery.
A woman claims she was punched in the face by Decker.
It reportedly happened in front of a liquor store in Riley.
Decker spent time in federal prison in 2009 for meth trafficking.
Online jail records indicate Decker will report to court on Friday.
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- New president selected during Vigo County Commissioner meeting
- Current Vigo County Councilman announces intention to run for commissioner
- One announces run for Vigo County Commissioner, current Commissioner announces he wont seek re-election
- Vigo Co. Commissioners responding to community concerns over jail
- Vigo Commissioners, Citizens' group agree on special needs assessment
- "Tell me when you can't breathe" Former Vigo County Commissioner facing charges of strangulation
- “Our numbers have almost tripled.” Who is behind bars at Vigo County Jail?