CRAWFORD COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A local community is preparing for possible education changes.
Tuesday night was the final community forum for the consolidation of two Illinois school corporations.
They are Palestine Unit 3 and Hutsonville Unit 1.
A special committee held a series of meetings on the topic. People have been able to get information and voice their opinions.
Voters will ultimately make their voices heard in March.
- Final community forum to discuss consolidation of two Illinois school corporations
- Illinois school consolidation moves to state superintendent
- Potential ideas for consolidation discussed, Northeast School Corporation hosted three public meetings
- School consolidation goes to a vote
- Future for Sullivan pool up for discussion in public forum
- Arming teachers discussed at Students 4 Change forum
- Northeast School Corp. looking at possibility of consolidation
- Board to form community committee to discuss high schools
- FAILED: No consolidation for Hutsonville - Palestine
- Indiana University Health prepares for $1B consolidation