TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A crash Thursday morning sent one person to the hospital.
We're told a car ran a red light and hit a truck at 4th and Walnut in Terre Haute.
Police say the person in the truck is fine. The person in the car went to the hospital with minor aches.
- Crash Thursday morning in Terre Haute sends one to hospital
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Early morning crash ties up traffic in Terre Haute
- Afternoon crash sends one to the hospital
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- Crews return to Fenwood Avenue home in Terre Haute after fire Thursday morning
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- One person hospitalized after Terre Haute house fire
- Newborns at Terre Haute hospital receive special gift