ODON, Ind. (WTHI) - Wabash Valley kids had the chance to combine their holiday celebrations with learning.
The Crane Naval Base in Odon, Indiana held its annual Crane Community Christmas.
Around 300 kids attended the event.
Those kids represented several local head start groups.
Children were able to enjoy Christmas themed STEM activities.
That stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
They also received a visit from the North Pole.
Organizers say the event introduced STEM education at a young age.
- Crane Naval Base holds STEM event
- Behind the Blues: The National Naval Aviation Museum
- McCain ends 81-year journey with burial at Naval Academy
- Indoor sports facility holds kick-off event
- Christian Women's Connection holds sing-along event
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- Local YMCA holds appreciation event for community
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event
- Crews break ground on new hotel at Crane Technology Park
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman