KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes murder trial has been pushed back for a third time.
That's according to court documents.
53-year-old Robert Baldwin was originally set to appear in court this week. He is accused of killing his five-year-old son Gabriel Baldwin.
It happened in April that's when police say Baldwin called 911 saying he had just killed his son.
Baldwin faces charges of murder, strangulation and domestic battery. The Knox County Prosecutor is seeking life without parole.
According to court records Baldwin's attorney asked for a change in venue.
The court says arguments and testimony are re-scheduled for January
- Court documents show a Vincennes murder trial has been pushed back again
- Olney murder trial pushed back until next year
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Vincennes building receives renovations