VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two women are facing several charges after a traffic stop in Vermillion County.
Indiana State Police told us a trooper stopped a speeding car on Interstate 74 on Wednesday.
The trooper said he thought the two people in the car were being deceptive.
The trooper and his K9 partner performed a consensual search of the car.
Police said they found 11 counterfeit $100 bills along with marijuana.
That is when police arrested the driver, Cherith Hadnott and passenger Aniya Harris.
Both women are from Indianapolis.
- Counterfeit money lands two women behind bars in Vermillion County
- Call of Vermillion County toddler wandering the streets in a diaper and t-shirt lands two behind bars
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Avenue gunshots land Terre Haute woman behind bars
- Vermillion County Sheriff warns of a scam that could cost you big money
- Car catches fire in Vermillion County
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County Fair Prepares for Hot Weekend
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again