TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A major road construction project in Terre Haute is moving along just as planned!
That's according to Mayor Duke Bennett.
Bennett told News 10 that construction on the Margaret Avenue overpass is even ahead of schedule
An overpass is being built that should help drivers avoid being stopped by trains. Businesses will benefit once this project is completed.
This project carries a nine million dollar price tag.
- Construction on Margaret Avenue overpass ahead of schedule
- McDaniel Road overpass project nearing next stage
- City officials report Terre Haute leaf pickup ahead of schedule
- Big delay expected on Terre Haute overpass project
- More downtown parking available on Wabash Avenue
- Avenue standoff still under state police investigation
- Suspicious: Officials investigate 8th Avenue fire
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes releases leaf pickup schedule
- Detour Ahead: Construction to close part of another main Terre Haute road