BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - There was a special concert on Thursday night to honor a young boy, all while helping the community.
The Billy Brown Band, Shane Lunsford, and Sarah Conley performed in Brazil.
Proceeds from the event go to the Kreyton Hunter Quinn Memorial Foundation.
It's in honor of a Clay County boy who died in a crash in January of 2015.
The group carries on Kreyton's memory by supporting youth activities and programs.
- Concert in Brazil honors young boy while helping community
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil Blessings Box, meant to help those in need, vandalized
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Volunteers help clean up community
- Rex Camp helps young players build on baseball skills
- Jazz concert pays tribute to legendary group
- Volunteers needed to help honor fallen Veterans
- Clean up event helps honor fallen veterans
- 11 month old boy in Clay City in need of new kidney and seeks community help