TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - While several roads in Terre Haute are closed due to construction, the city is also looking into projects for the next year.
The city wants to repave Poplar Street between 25th and Brown Avenue.
City Engineer Chuck Ennis said the city wants to put a continuous center lane through this part of Poplar.
On Monday, the Board of Works will consider a contract to hire a firm to design the project.
It could go to a bid later this year.
- City planning big Poplar Street project
- Poplar Street Bridge Update
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Vincennes Main street project underway
- Phase one on main street project begins
- 19th and Poplar Shamrock receives a fresh coat of paint
- Big plans announced during Brazil State of the City address
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Big move for Big Bird: Sesame Street is entering classrooms