CRAWFORD COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - The community of Crawford County, Illinois is making sure churches are prepared in case of a health emergency.
The United Way of Crawford County recently purchased six AED devices.
An AED stands for Automated External Defibrillator. These life-saving tools will be used by churches.
The Crawford Memorial Hospital will also join-in to provide training.
- Churches in Crawford County to be provided AEDs
- Crawford County residents 'carol for a cause'
- One dead after crash in Crawford County, Illinois
- Crawford County Jail offering many options to inmates
- Services announced for Crawford County woman killed on Tuesday
- School consolidation in Crawford County will come down to a vote
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Culinary Queens provide good eats for a good cause
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley
- Sisters of Providence hold Winter Solstice celebration