TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A bowl of chili served more than just tummies on Sunday.
We're talking about the Annual Chili Fest, hosted by United Campus Minsitries of Terre Haute.
Every serving goes to helping the minsitry. Money raised will benefit their student food pantry and other programs.
"It's a safe place to make good friends, build a support network, a spot that encourages them as they pursue their education," said Philip Ewoldsen, board member.
Sunday's event included a silent auction and of course, food!
The group hopes to continue their impact on students throughout the community.
- Chili fest to benefit United Campus Minsitries of Terre Haute
- New Starbucks coming to Terre Haute college campus
- Chili's reveals possible data breach
- Chili cook off helps out the community
- United Campus Ministries celebrates 70 years in the community
- 'We're all united' Terre Haute to host Day of Racial Healing
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Coca-Cola bottle born in Terre Haute
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday