TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The trial of a Chicago man will not take place as scheduled on Monday.
That's because the defendant has taken a plea agreement.
Brandon Segers has several cases filed against him, with the most serious being three counts of attempted murder and robbery.
We do not have the specific terms of the plea agreement.
We do know Terre Haute Police arrested Segers after a shooting incident at 7th and Hulman this past January.
Terre Haute Police's SRT arrested him two days later at an area hotel.
Police believe the shooting took place over stolen XBox 360's.
Segers allegedly shot three people looking to get their property back.
He will be back in court on January 3rd.
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 30 years for attempted murder and armed robbery charges
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Attempted murder trial canceled after plea agreement entered
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Terre Haute man that faces attempted murder, criminal confinement, robbery, and battery charges approved for work release