TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some food and good times will help local animals.
On Wednesday night, Sonka's Irish Pub held it's annual Christmas party.
It also served as a fundraiser.
Tips from the evening will be given to the Terre Haute Humane Society.
Celebrity waiters were also on hand, and that includes some of our own News 10 staff.
There was also a raffle.
The event drew a big crowd, which means a lot of support for animals.
- Celebrity servers take tips for Humane Society at Sonka's
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Humane Society has message to pet owners
- Pizza and Pets: Azzip Pizza gives back to humane society
- Buy a pizza and help the humane society
- Local grocery store teams with Terre Haute Humane Society
- City of Brazil and Clay County Humane Society still can't come to a deal
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- "Kitten Season" sparks Humane Society reminder about getting your pets spayed and neutered