TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have some good news for those of you who must get your health insurance on healthcare. gov.
CareSource, the area's only provider of insurance on the Healthcare Exchange - also known as Obamacare - says it has reached an agreement with Union Hospital.
This agreement includes health care and physician services.
Union Hospital says it will release more information about this agreement next week.
CareSource did not answer our questions regarding where negotiations stand with Terre Haute Regional Hospital.
- CareSource reaches agreement with Union Hospital
- Indiana doctor reaches plea agreement in 'pill mill' case
- Union Hospital/Union Health officially make deal with Care Source
- New administration at Union Hospital - Clinton
- Indiana retailers, liquor stores reach agreement that could lead to alcohol sales on Sundays
- Condos project to go before city council again, residents and developer try to reach agreement
- Nuclear Medicine Week: A look inside Union Hospital's expanded facility
- Union Hospital celebrates holiday with Easter Egg Hunt
- Union Hospital host community baby shower for expecting mothers
- Baby born at Union Hospital in time for Mother's Day