SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has new details on a recent neglect arrest.
Last Friday, we told you that police arrested Eric Tharp.
On Tuesday, we received court documents detailing the investigation.
Investigators allege Tharp's three-month-old daughter was hurt while in his care.
In one record, a doctor said the baby had several breaks to her ribs, arms, and legs.
The doctor also said excessive force likely caused these injuries.
The charging information states Tharp squeezed the child in an angry manner, resulting in the injuries.
According to police, other family members are caring for the infant and her two siblings.
- Broken ribs, arms, and legs: More details released on Sullivan County child neglect case
- Police release more information on case that involved "armed and dangerous" man in Sullivan County
- New details released after Owen County Standoff
- Suspect involved in Vigo County child neglect case agrees to plead guilty
- Four arrested in connection to child neglect case in Clay County
- Sullivan animal shelter overcrowded after Paxton animal neglect
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Woman involved in deadly child neglect case waits to hear how her sentence will be served
- New details released after Terre Haute standoff
- Indiana reports fewer child abuse, neglect deaths in FY 2016