TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details to share in the case against Franklin Fennell.
Fennell is the former Facilities Director of the Vigo County School Corporation.
He was arrested by federal agents last November.
Fennell's trial is set for next month.
He faces charges of wire fraud, theft, and making false statements to federal agents.
He declined a plea agreement in September.
Both sides filed several motions in preparation for the trial.
This includes witness lists and exhibits that both plan to introduce.
Meanwhile, Fennell's co-defendant, Frank Shahadey is scheduled to be released from custody on December 31st.
Shahadey is in the medium security prison in Terre Haute.
To view the full motion that was filed, click here.
- Both sides prepping for trial in Frank Fennell case
- Documents filed outlining federal case against Fennell
- Court of Appeals takes Fennell Case
- VERDICT: Jury makes decision in Franklin Fennell trial
- Day one of Fennell trial wraps, lead FBI investigator takes the stand
- 'Star witness' takes the stand on day two of Fennell trial
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Fennell sentenced: 24-months plus $110,000 in restitution
- Fennell could face more prison time than originally expected
- Franklin Fennell found guilty on all charges; so what's next?