TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Monday was the first day of an Art and Supply Drive for the Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club.
It's being put on by the Criminology and Criminal Justice Department at Indiana State University and the Terre Haute Area Association of Realtors.
Organizers say paper, markers, colored pencils, and similar items are welcome.
You still have plenty of time to donate.
The drive runs through the end of March.
Items can be dropped off at room 208 in Homestead Hall.
You can also take items to the Terre Haute Area Association of Realtors.
Organizers say cash donations are also welcome.
Everything donated will be handed over to the Boys and Girls Club in early April.
- Art and Supply Drive hopes to help local Boys and Girls Club
- Boys and Girls Club CPO Resigns
- Boys and Girls Club announces new CEO
- Boys and Girl Club has a new interim director
- Boys and Girls Club summer camp kicks off
- Dinner helps raise money for Boys and Girls Club
- Big art donations will benefit local kids
- Local teen leaves Girl Scouts, joins Boy Scouts
- Local group working to gather pet supplies for Irma victims
- Local pharmacy offering free flu shots; while supplies last!