Photo Gallery 11 Images
CASEY, Ill. (WTHI) - Casey, Illinois is famous for its big things. And the newest creation? A big, tiny-house!
If you've heard of HGTV’s ‘Tiny Home, Big Living’ be on the look-out for an episode featuring this house!
It was built by Troy Bolin who oversees Bolin Enterprises and is behind all the "big things" in Casey. The home was designed for his daughter Molly.
The goal was for her to live independently after being diagnosed with epilepsy.
If" you would like to see the Casey's Big Things in a Small Town, click here!
The tiny home will be moved to Nashville, Tennessee later this Spring.
However, the tiny home will be set up during the Bolin Transport and BEI Automotive Repair’s 10th Annual Customer Appreciation Pancake Breakfast in Casey on February 24, 2018 from 7:30am to 10:00am CST.
For more information about this free event, click here.
- Another big item in Casey, Illinois. But this one is 'tiny'
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license
- Harvest Emergency in Illinois
- Snowy owls wintering in US fitted with tiny tracking devices
- Dunes on Pluto made of tiny frozen grains of methane
- Illinois lawmakers revisit gun legislation
- 'Large item disposal days' scheduled for the City of Vincennes
- New Terre Haute store to donate extra items to charity
- Business in Casey a total loss after early morning fire
- Donations pour in to support Casey dance studio