TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Aldi's is looking to fill more than 150 positions in stores across Indiana and northern Kentucky.
The chain is working on a product expansion nationwide, including in Terre Haute.
It will be to offer more fresh products for customers.
It will be a $5 billion investment.
The plan will expand Aldi's store count to more than 2,000 stores by 2022.
They will be hosting a one-day hiring spree on August 18th.
Locally, there will be one at the Holiday Inn on U.S. 41 in Terre Haute.
The event will last from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
They are looking for manager trainees, shift managers, and store associates.
- Aldi's set to hold hiring spree, including at their Terre Haute locations
- Aldi set to hold hiring spree, pay starts at over $11 an hour
- New Aldi's location set to open soon
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Aldi is now open on the south side of Terre Haute
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Donnelly: Terre Haute "perfect location" for new VA clinic