TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Airmen from the 181st Intelligence Wing based out of Terre Haute are back home after a 30-day deployment.
Security forces with the 181st were deployed to Puerto Rico for the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.
While there, they helped with security and protection of people and resources at the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla.
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- SPECIAL REPORT: “Racing into the Future” Local Airmen create World-Wide Impact
- Hurricane season increases prices of local groceries
- 7 dogs at Vincennes shelter displaced by hurricanes still need homes
- McCain treated for viral infection, returns home to Arizona
- Hurricane Irma slams Caribbean islands as Category 5 storm
- Vincennes Animal Shelter receives dogs affected by hurricanes
- One dog left from hurricane rescue efforts in Vincennes shelter
- Special run supports area veterans