EDGAR COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - New information has been released out of an Edgar County Court in the case against Justin Hefner.
Hefner has officially been charged with three counts of false impersonation.
You may recall that Hefner recently showed-up to the Edgar County Sheriff's Office claiming to be a federal officer.
Police report he was heavily armed and had a list of people to arrest.
His bond is set at $20,000 with 10 percent allowed. Conditions of that bond include Hefner not to possess any weapons and not to have any contact with the sheriff's office.
Hefner must also be evaluated by a VA hospital. A preliminary hearing is set for March 15.
- Terre Haute man who entered Edgar County Sheriff's Office heavily armed officially charged
- Terre Haute man arrested after entering Edgar County Sheriff's Dept. heavily armed, claiming to be federal agent
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Edgar County Manhunt Ends
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Suspect arrested on drug charges in Edgar County