GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating a woman who worked in local schools for sexual conduct with a minor.
Online court records show a judge issued a warrant for Morgan Judy on Friday.
News 10 reached out to the Greene County Prosecutor. He told us Judy worked as a cheer coach in Bloomfield. He said she also worked as a substitute teacher in Linton.
Indiana State Police have been investigating allegations against her for about one month. Court records classify her charges as sexual midconduct with a minor.
-Child Seduction Child care worker in sexual intercourse or other sexual conduct w/child
-Child Seduction Child care worker engages in fondling or touching w/child 16-17 years
We expect to get more information about what led to these charges early next week.
- Woman who worked in local schools facing child seduction charges
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Woman arrested on charges of child exploitation
- Former coach faces charges
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- 19-year-old facing charges after threat at school in Marshall
- Boy charged in school shooting faces September hearing
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge