ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - One person is dead and another is behind bars after a stabbing in Rockville.
It happened on Friday just after noon.
When police arrived on the scene, they found 42-year-old Shane Skelton with stab wounds.
Skelton was transported to Union Hospital in Clinton where he later died.
Police arrested Dana Harris for Skelton's death.
According to the police report, it started as a domestic incident involving Skelton and his estranged wife.
The report says Harris is a friend of the wife.
Harris is facing charges of reckless homicide and voluntary manslaughter.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday for Skelton to determine his exact cause of death.
The investigation is ongoing.
- One person dead after Rockville stabbing, another arrested
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- Vigo County stabbing kills one, another person in custody
- Arrest made in New Year's Eve stabbing
- One person dead following crash in Greene County
- Goodbye Rockville and Turkey Run, hello Parke Heritage
- Rockville Police Department needs your help getting K9 grant
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- Police arrest second suspect in Thanksgiving morning stabbing