PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A Paris, Illinois woman lost her life in an overnight house fire.
66-year-old Karen Devers was found unresponsive after her home caught fire.
That's according to the Edgar County Coroner.
Emergency crews were called to the home on East Union Street just before 11:00 Central Time.
No foul play is suspected, but the fire remains under investigation.
- Paris, Ill. woman dies in overnight house fire
- Paris, Ill. plant to add 50 new jobs in expansion
- Terminally ill toddler Alfie Evans dies
- Overnight fire claims a life
- Paris, Ill. police respond to reports of active shooter at hospital, school placed on lockdown
- 10-year-old hockey player dies from sudden illness
- Vacant house in West Terre Haute destroyed by overnight fire
- Paris loses tourney opener
- South Vermillion beats Paris
- Neighbor rescued woman from house fire