TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) – A traffic stop leads to one man behind bars Wednesday afternoon.
It happened in Clinton Tuesday night. Police tell News 10 Ben Scott was driving a motorcycle on the south-side of town when an officer noticed unusual behavior.
Police say, Scott was struggling to keep his balance and only going 5-miles per hour and didn't use his turn signal.
Scott was issued a field sobriety test and failed. Further investigation found that Scott was in possession of 2 baggies of meth.
He remains in the Vermillion County jail facing charges for possession of meth, paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
- Police find 75 lbs of pot during I-70 traffic stop
- Convicted felon arrested during traffic stop after two guns located
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Clinton man stops by WTHI with huge Care With a Bear donation
- Hymera Traffic Alert
- Vigo County inmate facing new charges, accused of trying to traffic drugs in jail