TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A Linton, Indiana man is dead after his motorcycle hit a cow on the highway.
This happened just after midnight on State Road 59 between Jasonville and Linton.
55-year-old Richard Cash was southbound on 59 when the driver struck the cow.
Deputy Alan Jackson of the Greene County Sheriff's Office told the Greene County Daily World that Cash still had a pulse as he was taken to the hospital.
The crash threw Cash from his motorcycle, causing his fatal injuries.
- Linton man dies after crashing motorcycle into a cow
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Man Steals Pick-Up Truck, Crashes into Fence and 2 Cows
- Man dies after injuries from crash
- Truck carrying cows on U.S. 41 tips, several cows dead, more were on the loose
- Police: two people hurt after truck crashes into motorcycle
- George Clooney reported hurt in motorcycle crash in Italy
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July