TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Having a new baby is an exciting time for any family.
One local hospital wants to help families share that moment with the world.
Regional Hospital in Terre Haute is offering the use of billboards to new parents.
Parents will be able to put their newborn's photo on the display.
"You know, now, these days everyone is using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and everything else to kind of get the word out there. So we thought this would be something we could offer that would be unique to our patients and to be able to also publicize it," Jennifer Powell, from Regional Hospital, said.
The program launched last week.
The cost? It's free!
- Terre Haute hospital offers a way to let you share your newborn with everyone
- Newborns at Terre Haute hospital receive special gift
- Newborns injured in hospital NICU, police investigating
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Newborn baby and mother share Christmas Eve birthday
- Precision Mechanical Terre Haute
- After mistakenly declaring newborn dead, New Delhi hospital loses license
- Terre Haute offers free city bus rides on election day