WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - All week, the Fork in the Road crew has showcased the final four restaurants in our Final Fork competition.
Thanks to your votes, these for restaurants earned their status as four of the best places to eat in the Wabash Valley.
We started with 64 restaurants.
The four finalists were the Crossroads Family Diner in Marshall, Illinois, Charlie's in Terre Haute, The Greathouse of Pizza in Casey, and Earl's Supper Club in West Union, Illinois.
All four places impressed the judges, but sadly, there can only be one champion.
After the judges voted and the results were tallied up...the winner was Charlie's in Terre Haute.
Click play on the video to see a recap from all four restaurants!
- Final Fork: And the winner is...
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Final Fork: Earl's Supper Club
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- The 2018 Final Fork Contest VOTE NOW
- Final Fork: The Greathouse of Pizza
- 2016 Fork in the Road Final Four: Pappy's BBQ
- 'Celebrity Big Brother' season 1 finale: And the winner is ...