TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information on a deadly stabbing case.
A woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death received the maximum sentence.
On Friday, a Vigo County judge sentenced Jomanda Gee to 16-years behind bars.
That's the maximum sentence under a guilty plea of voluntary manslaughter.
Police say Gee admitted to stabbing her boyfriend Corey Pryor.
It happened near 4th and Oak Streets in Terre Haute in September of 2014.
- Terre Haute woman receives 16-years for stabbing death of her boyfriend
- Carbondale woman indicted in stabbing death of boyfriend
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Woman accused of covering up boyfriend's murders
- Precision Mechanical Terre Haute
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- Newborns at Terre Haute hospital receive special gift
- Art community in Terre Haute receives a boost