TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest.
Chris McKinney posted bond last week following his arrest.
According to Vigo County deputies, McKinney was arrested after he confronted an officer in a parking lot.
Deputies followed him home where they say things escalated.
McKinney was briefly hospitalized before being taken to jail.
A special prosecutor has been assigned to the case.
- Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest
- Terre Haute pastor charged with resisting law enforcement
- Terre Haute man arrested on drug and battery charges after resisting arrest
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Precision Mechanical Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- NYT: Kushner resisting restricted access
- Trials set for men arrested after fight outside Terre Haute bar