TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...and one local coffee shop is giving you the chance to experience it in a unique way.
Community leaders held a grand reopening for the Meeting Grounds.
It's a coffee shop for people recovering from addiction.
Meeting Grounds teamed up with Launch Terre Haute for the new initiative.
It added a new cereal bar and hand roasted coffee.
Those ideas are the brainchild of two local college students.
Organizers say it's a way to have more community involvement with the shop.
The new addition is called Milky Way Cafe.
It also serves to teach college students how to run and operate their own businesses.
- A local coffee shop has a grand reopening
- With new ownership, Meadows plans a grand reopening
- Denver coffee shop remains closed following gentrification controversy
- 9-Year-Old Boy Opens His Own Coffee Shop
- Coffee shop one of few to offer $14 a cup, siphon coffee
- How to make Greenlandic coffee
- The Tokyo Grand Slam
- ink! Coffee shop vandalized a day after joking about gentrification in Five Points neighborhood
- Coffee shop run by nonprofit helping Sheridan teens gain marketable job skills
- Local gun shops respond to corporate boycotts