TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - More development could be coming to Terre Haute's north side.
A developer wants to build a new Dollar General at the corner of 14th and Fort Harrison Road.
This is where a bariatric center was once located.
In order for this to happen, the city council would have to approve a rezoning, plus vacate a portion of an alley behind the center.
The council will consider this request on May 10th.
- New dollar store could be on the way to Terre Haute's north side
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews battle house fire on Terre Haute's east side
- New wing restaurant set to open soon on Terre Haute's north side
- Scan & Go: new technology launches in Terre Haute grocery store
- Local grocery store teams with Terre Haute Humane Society
- New discount appliance store opens in Terre Haute
- New Terre Haute store to donate extra items to charity