TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has obtained a copy of the letter of resignation from Jay Etling to the Vigo County School Corporation.
In his letter, Etling indicates his resignation is effective February 5th.
However, the letter also shows it was just received by school corporation human resources on Tuesday.
Officials from the corporations declined any further comment.
The director of human resources told us it's against school corporation policy to comment on personnel matters.
The school board will consider Etling's resignation in its April meeting.
Etling had been with the corporation since 2002.
- Jay Etling submits resignation from Vigo County School Corporation
- ACLU lawsuit against Vigo County School Corporation dropped
- The search is on for a new Vigo County School Corporation Superintendent
- Vigo County School Corporation announces plans for the Summer Food Service Program
- New Vigo County School Corporation policy will allow kids with lice to stay in the classroom
- Pick comes to an agreement, pays back $88,000 to Vigo County School Corporation
- Familiar face with Vigo County Parks and Rec to resign
- Most memorable moments for Vigo County schools
- 'What the school corporation is doing is the right thing' National expert weighs in on new lice procedure for Vigo County Schools
- School lawsuit on agenda for Vigo County School Board