TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is in police custody on child porn charges.
Earlier in the week, police arrested 21-year-old Jacob Sparks.
They say they'd gotten information that Sparks was downloading child pornography.
After an investigation, they say they found several videos in his home involving children under the age of 12.
He faces multiple charges, including 10 counts of possession of child pornography and child exploitation.
Police say several agencies worked as part of Indiana's Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce to make this arrest.
- Terre Haute man booked on child porn charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute native writes book, sharing his journey in radio