TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A two-vehicle accident caused damage to a downtown law office.
It happened on Monday afternoon.
Police say the driver of a white van ran a red light crashing into a Dodge Charger.
That Charger was pushed over a fire hydrant and into the Anderson and Nichols Law Office at 3rd and Ohio.
Several citations were issued to the driver of the van, including not having a license or insurance, along with having an open container of alcohol.
No injuries were reported.
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Amazon partners with Terre Haute Post Office
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- Terre Haute pastor charged with resisting law enforcement
- First driver-less car hits the market in Terre Haute
- Pursuit with THPD ends in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Community Bands ends their summer season
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop