WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - One Southern Indiana man is behind bars.
The Washington Police Department arrested David Redmond.
Redmond faces several charges, including armed robbery and conspiracy to commit armed robbery resulting in bodily injury.
Those charges stem from an incident that happened outside of Griffith Elementary School on January 3rd.
Authorities are still looking for a second suspect.
That person is LaKing Clay.
Clay will also face charges for conspiracy to commit armed robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery resulting in bodily injury.
Authorities say anyone with information should contact the Washington Police Department at 812-254-4410.
- Washington, Ind. man booked for armed robbery charges that happened near an elementary school
- Two juveniles charged with arson after Washington, Ind. house fire
- Two men charged for downtown armed robbery
- Vincennes man arrested in connection to armed robbery at restaurant
- Man shoves employee into freezer during armed robbery
- Armed robbery inside taxicab in Buffalo
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 30 years for attempted murder and armed robbery charges
- Suspect arrested in connection with two residential armed robberies; could face charges for gas station armed robbery
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges