TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Flu activity has spiked once again.
All states except for Hawaii are reporting widespread flu activity.
Experts also say, overall, hospitalization is high.
Nationally, a total of 20 flu-related pediatric deaths have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control.
Flu activity is likely to continue for several more weeks.
To see the latest flu report, click here.
- Flu numbers keep climbing, 20 pediatric deaths reported
- Fourth pediatric flu death in NYC confirmed
- Amazon climbs earnings sharecase
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Egypt mosque attack death toll climbs above 300
- Flu related death reported at Wabash Valley hospital
- Indiana flu-related deaths reach 219 in latest state report
- Paris baseball earns win number 20
- Puerto Rico: Death toll from hurricane climbs to 64 with 2 'indirect deaths'
- Auto Hill Climb celebrates 50 years