TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Flu activity has spiked once again.
All states except for Hawaii are reporting widespread flu activity.
Experts also say, overall, hospitalization is high.
Nationally, a total of 20 flu-related pediatric deaths have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control.
Flu activity is likely to continue for several more weeks.
To see the latest flu report, click here.
- Flu numbers keep climbing, 20 pediatric deaths reported
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Flu related death reported at Wabash Valley hospital
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Indiana flu deaths nearly triple this season
- Flu deaths in Indiana tripled this year
- Auto Hill Climb celebrates 50 years
- 25 flu related deaths reported in Indiana as of Dec. 30
- Health agency: Indiana flu deaths reach 25 through Dec. 30