INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - A local boy the Wabash Valley has grown to know has passed away.
Colton Murray died Saturday morning at Riley Hospital For Children in Indianapolis. That's according to the ColtonStrong Facebook Page.
News 10 has done several stories with Colton and his family, taking viewers along his journey.
Colton was born with Down Syndrome and was living with several heart defects.
- "ColtonStrong" Colton Murray passes away
- Services set for Colton Murray
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- Here's how you can donate to honor Colton Murray
- #ColtonStrong, Family needs your help to keep a Terre Haute little boy's memory alive
- Retired Sullivan County K-9 'Riko' passes away
- THPD K9 passes away from medical complications
- Ordinance passes to establish merit board for Vincennes City Firefighters
- Illinois group hopes to pass child custody law
- House passes massive tax package; Senate to vote next