TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local boy featured in a social media video, is helping spread hope for the holidays!
Colton Murray is from Terre Haute. His complex medical battles began before he was born. Right now, he's at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.
That’s who created the video that has more than 30,000 views! They Riley Foundation, is sharing his story and showing how important it is, to support kids like him this holiday season.
- Local boy spreading holiday cheer through Riley Hospital for Children video
- Help kids at Riley Hospital for Children feel brave
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road
- First lady brings Valentine’s Day cheer to kids in hospital
- Local school district proactive on preventing spread of bed bugs
- Union Hospital celebrates holiday with Easter Egg Hunt
- Buy some pizza and help local children
- Dance Marathon raises money for children at Indiana hospital
- Spotlight on local hospital decreasing infant mortality