TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Trading soft-serve for cellphones.
The former Dairy Queen at 1452 Fort Harrison Road in Terre Haute is getting a new life.
The city's lead building inspector says it'll soon become a "Cellular Sales."
News 10 spoke with a representative from the store.
He told us the business is an authorized Verizon retailer.
He also says they have more than 500 stores across the country including one in Honey Creek Mall.
He says they plan to open on December 22nd.
- Old northside Dairy Queen getting a new life
- One person hurt after northside crash
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church
- Third annual Culinary Queens Cooking for Community!
- Culinary Queens provide good eats for a good cause
- Purdue scraps homecoming 'king & queen' titles for gender-neutral court
- Fatal stabbing followed by hit and run at Queens hookah lounge
- Seeing life through her boots
- Overnight fire claims a life
- Country club reveals life-sized gingerbread house