To access the online public inspection file click here.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station’s FCC public inspection file should contact the stations using the following phone number, or by sending an email using the address below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Station Representative: Leslie May, 812-232-9481 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Public Inspection File
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Inspection interviews: Facility used residents' personal accounts to pay bills
- Scammers target seniors online during tax season
- ISU holds public auction
- Public money fuels Indiana Senate candidate’s publicity bid
- Documents filed outlining federal case against Fennell
- One month left to file taxes
- Formal charges filed against Nathan Derickson
- Parental Controls: Discussing online safety through parental apps, monitoring