To access the online public inspection file click here.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station’s FCC public inspection file should contact the stations using the following phone number, or by sending an email using the address below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Station Representative: Leslie May, 812-232-9481 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Public Inspection File
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Scammers target seniors online during tax season
- Public money fuels Indiana Senate candidate’s publicity bid
- Parental Controls: Discussing online safety through parental apps, monitoring
- New program allows parents to pay for school lunch online
- Walmart to launch new online home shopping experience
- How to report rain and flooding damage online
- Medicare will require hospitals to post prices online
- Anti-addiction group providing help by phone, online