WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Starting on Sunday, seven Indiana county income tax rates will increase.
Local income tax rates are determined by county officials - and are reviewed for compliance with Indiana law.
These rates affect businesses with employees who live or work in any of the counties.
Those tax increases include two counties in the Wabash Valley.
The new rate for Sullivan County will be .006, up from .003.
Vermillion County will see an increase to .15 - increased from .002.
- Two Wabash Valley counties will see income tax rate increase
- Wabash Valley hospital gets "A" rating
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Report: Indiana suicide rate increases
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley
- Veterans Day in the Wabash Valley
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- March Madness heats up the Wabash Valley