VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A stretch of roadway that was shut down has reopened.
We are talking about Riley Road.
It runs from Moyer Drive to the roundabout at the 641 Bypass.
The Vigo County Highway Department blamed the closure on bridge structural issues.
News 10 has confirmed the bridge is reopened.
There is now a six-ton limit in place.
- Vigo County bridge reopens after months-long repair process
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Part of Vigo County bridge washes out
- Repaired bridge design holding up after storms, crews hope to reopen it soon
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Bridge near 641 closed, structural issues to blame
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- After one year McDaniel Road bridge almost ready to reopen