TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - For all of you java lovers, Friday was National Coffee Day!
The spotlight was on one of the world's most popular beverages.
We caught up with coffee drinkers at Java Haute in Terre Haute to find out how they celebrated the unofficial holiday.
"I mean, I know there is a national day for everything and you know, walking into work being told it's National Coffee Day...it's kind of interesting," barista Alexandria Gilonske told us.
- Java drinkers celebrate National Coffee Day
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- National Donut Day
- Coffee needs cancer warnings, judge rules
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day
- Fresh Thyme celebrates Earth Day with community
- Vigo County students celebrate Arbor Day
- Organizers see success in Earth Day celebration
- Fork in the Road: Gingersnaps Coffee House and Cafe
- Buzzkill? Coffee cancer warnings could go beyond California