TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On November 4th at the Bridge Church, Dreams Come True Films will unveil their newest romantic comedy, The Promise.
An $8 ticket will get you onto the red carpet, and allow you a photo op with the cast and crew.
One of those cast members is actor Ken Kercheval.
CEO of Dreams Come True, Candy Beard told News 10 her pride in this eight-year-long project is indescribable.
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Terre Haute's upcoming drive-in movie theater has a name
- New horror film with Terre Haute ties premiers at Indiana Theater
- New sports complex set to open in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Terre Haute Quarter Midget track set to open Saturday
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Terre Haute Fire Department set to make their buildings safer
- Terre Haute Children's Museum set to close for deep cleaning