TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On November 4th at the Bridge Church, Dreams Come True Films will unveil their newest romantic comedy, The Promise.
An $8 ticket will get you onto the red carpet, and allow you a photo op with the cast and crew.
One of those cast members is actor Ken Kercheval.
CEO of Dreams Come True, Candy Beard told News 10 her pride in this eight-year-long project is indescribable.
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for November 4th
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Terre Haute's upcoming drive-in movie theater has a name
- Terre Haute Quarter Midget track set to open Saturday
- New sports complex set to open in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Body camera footage released in movie set shooting
- Indiana based film company set to roll out new movie
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event