LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A water leak has caused part of Linton to be without water.
Officials report the water leak is near the city park.
Water customers on the east side of the park will be without water until the leak is fixed.
Utility crews are currently working to fix the leak and hope to have water back on as soon as possible.
- Part of Linton without water due to leak
- 15th and Crawford closed due to water main leak
- Parts of local park closed...again due to high water
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Major water leak reported in Brazil area; water could be out for hours
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Suspect wanted in Linton bank robbery arrested in Union County
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday