VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A change could be in store for the beaches in Vigo County.
The popular summer hang-outs at Fowler Park and Hawthorn Park are being discussed by board members.
We previously reported that vandalism has been an issue.
According to the Vigo County Parks Department, they are also dealing with aging infrastructure.
They're working to figure out how much money renovations may cost before making a decision.
The department says they want to do what's best for the tax-payers.
They are hoping to gather more information over the next month.
- Vigo County beach to close
- Changes could be on the way for Vigo County beaches
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades
- Vigo County Highway Department Prepares for Winter
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment